Cancellation, Rescheduling and Missed Appointment Policies
When you make an appointment, the scheduled time is reserved for your exclusive use. Your clinician at Avita Integrative Care also meticulously prepares for each appointment by reviewing your paperwork, researching your questions and creating an individually tailored wellness program in order to provide you with the best care possible. For these reasons, if you are not able to make your appointment as scheduled, your clinician needs to know in advance so that they can contact other patients who are waiting for an appointment.
- 48-hour (2 business days) cancellation policy. For example, if your appointment is scheduled for Monday at 10 a.m., you must cancel the appointment no later than 10 a.m. the Thursday before the appointment. If the appointment is on Wednesday at 2 p.m., it must be cancelled no later than Monday at 2 p.m.
- Late cancellations made within the 48-hour window will be offered a make-up session to be attended during the same week as the cancelled appointment. If this make-up session is declined or missed, we reserve the right to charge a full rate for that session.
- We understand that emergencies occur and we will do our best to make exceptions for only true emergencies.
- The patient is ALWAYS responsible to call 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time to reschedule or cancel.
- Our office will confirm your appointment in advance electronically (text message or email).
- If you are unable to keep your appointment as scheduled, and if you have not already notified our office of a cancellation or request to reschedule please, you are responsible to let us know at this time in order to avoid a missed appointment charge.
- If you miss or cancel an appointment without 48 hours notice, the full appointment fee will be charged to you.
- To cancel an appointment, please call 1-888-242-2732 (1-888-AiCARE-2) or go online to www.avitaicare.com. If you cannot reach us in person or by phone, you may leave a detailed voice message with your name, date and time of your scheduled appointment and your request to cancel or reschedule. Email: [email protected]
- PLEASE NOTE: Any patient arriving late to their appointment will be seen for the remainder of the scheduled session and will be charged for the full scheduled session. For example, if you are 30 minutes late to a 45 minute appointment, then you will be seen for only remaining 15 minutes, but will be charged for the full session.
- In the case of a true emergency, this Cancellation Policy does not apply. Please let us know as soon as possible if this is the case. However, we ask that this only be used in the case of a real emergency and that you otherwise make every attempt to keep your appointment so that your clinician at Avita Integrative Care Clinic can best use her time to focus on patient wellness. By initialing and signing in the designated area of the Service Agreement during your initial intake session, indicates that you have read and understood the above-stated policies.